Bronchey Battle

FU interviewed 18 year old writer Bronchey Battle:

How long have you been writing?
I’ve been writing since the age of thirteen.
What made you interested in writing?
I used to be in anger management, and writing was how I expressed my emotions. After writing for so long, it became a hobby of mine.
Do you have any books published?
Yes. My first book “Billionaire Boyz” has been published, and is out now.
Where did the idea from the book come from? Is it based on a true story or real people?
None of my books are based on actual people.
What kind of stuff do you tend to write about?
Every day life. Life experiences, family, street life, sex…etc.
What inspires your writing?
Being creative and creating a fantasy world where whatever I want to happen happens, is what
inspires my writing. Also bringing an awareness to certain situations inspires me.
Is there any kinda ritual you must follow to get you in the writing mood?
I have to truly be inspired to start writing. If I’m not in the mood to express my creative
nature, I will not be able to write. Music helps as well.
As a writer do you have plans to branch out into any other styles of writing eg, song writing, scriptwriting?
I plan on branching out into more mainstream types of writing as soon as I graduate high school. Movies are also something I plan on doing.
Where else can we see your writing?
As of right now, Amazon.com and Lulu.com.
What’s next for you?
Graduating high school and attending college.
For more info on Bronchey Battle:
www.twitter.com/Bronchey_Battle
>Jade wrote this<

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online